Well, at 11 months, Noah finally decided he was ready to start crawling.
Except, he doesn't quite crawl on both knees. He will sometimes, but mostly, he pushes off with one leg and scoots himself to wherever he wants to go.
It's the cutest thing.
So Brad decided to get Noah his own golf club and golf ball. He loves it. He knows exactly what to do with it too. Before he had his golf club, he would take his spatula and hit the golf balls with that. lol. Now he's ready to play for real. :)
Today, I went to wash our car outside. I walked around the corner to get the hose and when I came back, I found this:
Dodger is such a good babysitter.
He lets Noah grab on him, lean on him, whatever. He loves our little guy.
On a completely unrelated note, please keep one of Brad's coworkers in your prayers. He collapsed and had three seizures this morning in their break room. The CMC helicopter came and air lifted him to CMC Main. He has an arrhythmia problem with his heart, and the top chamber completely stopped. He was diagnosed with v-tag (which is really serious... this is what sent Brad home from his mission years ago). They already got a pacemaker in him, and they're concerned there was some brain damage. Brad is pretty torn up about it. He and another coworker went to the hospital to wait for the family to get there. The family was so thankful they stayed and were able to fill them in. The worst part? As soon as the family got there, their boss told them they needed to get back to work. Nevermind that one of her employees is fighting for their life. Forget that the family wanted Brad and his coworker to stay. Nope. It's all about the bottom line. Yet another reason Brad wants out of this place.




4 comments:
He is just too cute!! Definitely praying!!
Noah is a dreammmmmmmm! He is so chubby and cute. I just love those arm rolls on him.
Sad about Brad's coworker! We're definitely praying!
Noah is so yummy. He is sooo chubby and adorable!!
That is so scary. I'm sorry that Brad had to rush back to work after that. That really does suck..:-(
p.s. Your home looks beautiful.
Thanks guys! :)
Post a Comment