Thursday, October 14, 2010

#300

So this is my 300th post. I wish I had something more blogworthy for it. But without access to all the great pictures on my camera (we took Brad's work laptop, and I'm not allowed to load it up with pics), I don't want to do too many beach posts yet. :)

Instead, I have a question for yall... or at least the photographers out there (amatuer or pro). What kind of editing software do you use? I've been looking at photoshop (holy crap that's a lot of money!), but I have NO CLUE as to which one I should *eventually* get...

So what do you use? What are your likes/dislikes about it? I mean, if I'm going to save up and shell out that much mulah, you better believe I want to get my money's worth.

Ok, we're off to the kiddie pool. Hope everyone's having an awesome week!

5 comments:

Charbelle said...

Jealous you're at the beach!! Random side note at work your background is blue but at home it's a very cool fall pattern and I like both but it just goes to show how my work internet is so monitored!

Charbelle said...

Oh and congratulations on your 300th post!!!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I use Photoshop... I wish I had an extra copy I could give you!

BTW - I loved your post about Noah. SOOO Sweet. :-)

Jess said...

I'm a CS fan (Adobe Creative Suite which includes photoshop and lightroom), and I do most of my editing on Photoshop. There's some really good tutorials online on how to use it, and you can even download actions to use on photos to make fab effects as you learn how to use it (that's what I did).

I've tried a few others, but photoshop is my fave.

team cowan said...

I'm a cheapskate and just use picnik.com. If you pay for it's upgrade it has all kinds of fancy things, but without paying there are still a lot of things you can do. I like it. And Quinn and I were dying laughing today looking at all the fun "halloween" effects on there that you can give your pictures. We made a picture of him into a red eyed zombie. I'm glad he thought it was funny.... I guess it could have been traumatizing..... oh well.