Dear Noah,
I've decided that this is by far, my favorite stage with you (so far).
It's so fun to watch you discover the world, especially in new places. You're so fascinated by everything... music, people, the sand, and especially the ocean. Your eyes got SO BIG when you saw it for the first time. When we put you in the ocean, you laughed as it chased after your feet... then you decided you weren't so sure about it anymore.
You love sitting in the sand and "sorting" the sand. Apparently, it needs to be more organized. I'm sure God and the beach staff are very appreciative.
You're so silly. You giggle at the oddest things. We're still not quite sure why you laugh at certain parts of Curious George. But it's hilarious to you.
It's also starting to really entertain us. Who thought kids shows could be so funny?? I'm loving them more than all of my grown-up shows.
Mine and daddy's favorite quotes from CG, "Grandma loves bunnies. She says, 'Bill, I sure like bunnies'." and "Fish craaaackers. Mmm, Mmm, Mmmmm..."
You love surprises. You love to be tickled. And chased.
You love to dance. You get that from your daddy.
You're SO CLOSE to walking. You're amazing when you're holding on to our hands. You just need a little more confidence, and you'll have it.
You're so dependent. Such a mama's boy. And I looooove it. Please don't ever stop needing your mom. Your mom needs you.
Thank you for being the best "starter baby". You have such a tender heart and sweet little spirit. You're so fun, and we've had a blast with you so far.
It's still weird to see tiny babies and think how we were just there with you. I miss my teeny guy sometimes, but it's been awesome having a little buddy lately.
Thanks for letting me be your mom, sweet boy.
Love you tons,
Mommy

1 comment:
So.
This is totally unrelated to your post. I mean, it was a nice post. But, since I've known you forever, I wanted to tell you before I announce it on the blog in a few weeks. Because until we tell the inlaws, not a whisper on the blog.
Anyway.
I'm pregnant.
Totally. Seriously. NOT KIDDING. About six weeks. Total accident. I mean, TOTAL accident. Yeah. I know.
Anyway. Please don't menion it on FB or the blog. Just wanted to share the news. Bahaha! Lord, help me.
Post a Comment