Yep, today I turn 28. But I still have a good 8 hours and some change of being 27. Honestly, I forget how old I am until my birthday. Anyone else do that??
Since we're pretty broke right now, we're keeping it simple. Brad's building us a fire in the back yard, and we're making smores (my fav besides ice cream)!!
My mom came by earlier to hang out. She got me more Christmas Spode stuff (see? I get it honestly), one of which was a cute heart nightlight. It's going in the downstairs bathroom, so everyone has something pretty to look at when they go potty.
Brad came home from work and surprised me with one of my favorite movies... Benny & Joon!! [I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan, mainly just because he's pretty to look at... I guess he's got some talent too :)]
In other news, we got Noah his monkey costume. I'm pretty excited about it. Just trying to figure out a cheap way to turn Brad into the man with the yellow hat. Any suggestions are more than welcome (you should probably know I don't own a sewing machine, nor do I know how to... maybe one of my "before I turn 30" goals).
Have a great day!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are still so young. I hate you. Just kidding!! :-)
Henry is going to be a monkey too! Love it!
mmm... Smores...
Happy Happy Happy Birthday, one day late, but hopefully it's a fabulous year!!!! Can't wait to see the pics of Noah in his monkey outfit!!!
Post a Comment