So I was reading Katie's blog the other day, and she did this post about Christmas cards that she gets from Shutterfly.com.
I actually use them a lot for photo cards. I used them last year and was so happy with them. You get some really high quality photo cards, and it doesn't mean you're going to have to downgrade aunt edith's cushy blanket to a pair of Hanes socks (which may or may not have been purchased for yourself and you just forgot about them). Plus, I always keep a couple of the photo cards for keepsakes to see how our family changes throughout the years.
It seriously takes me forever to pick out a design. They have so many to choose from, which I love. I hate worrying that my friends and relatives are all going to get the same card, just with someone else's picture on it.
For this year, I can't decide if I should go cutesy...
or modern...
or more traditional...
I like the more traditional I think.
And the nice thing is that you can customize them. So all of the ones I like that say "Happy Holidays", I can change to say "Merry Christmas" instead.
We also had thought about doing the calendars too. You can customize them with your pictures. My bro and sis-in-law always give my inlaws one with their kids' pictures, and it's always a hit. And it's affordable. They also do awesome canvas wall art, which would make a great gift if it's in your budget.
Anyways, the best part... they're giving away 50 free cards to bloggers!! Woohoo!!
Go here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010



2 comments:
WOAH! Thanks for sharing that! I've sent out Christmas cards ONCE in almost 8 years of marriage. And I don't know if you could even call it a Christmas card. It was pretty lame. But I'm definitely doing this! I like the modern one you posted. Super cute.
I love the 2nd choice!!
I'm such a nerd but I've had our cards ordered since Sept. I got a crazy good deal on Tiny Prints if I ordered them early!
Post a Comment