Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TJC: yum.

My favorite.
I haven't tasted this stuff in FOREVER. Which is probably a good thing.
But oh.my.goodness. Perfect ending to a bad day. Or a good day.
Also pairs great while watching The Biggest Loser.



4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Why do I ALWAYS crave ice cream watching The Biggest Loser?????? ahhhhhh Seriously I get in this ice cream rage that if I don't have it right now I'm gonna go crazy, and we RARELY have ice cream ever in our fridge and when we do, it lasts for like 3 days.

I maaaaay need to add that to my grocery list though :-) looks SO yummy!!!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

LOL. EXACTLY.
And yes, it's heavenly. But fyi, they make a 1/2 the fat version!

Jess said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Now I HAVE to have that ice cream. Even though when I eat it, it will make me hurl.

Pregnancy is so flipping weird.

Dani In NC said...

So I see that I am not the only one who craves fattening food while watching the contestants on "The Biggest Loser" work their butts off!