I can't believe how much babies grow in just a year. It's not fair.We should get a little longer with them like this. But then we'd all be sleep deprived constantly, so I guess it's good they grow.
Oh, and enjoy Brad's baby talk.
This is coming from a man who, in college, made very clear that babies should be talked to like adults, so that their English would be correct. HA. It used to make me so annoyed, and then I started telling him, "Yeah, we'll see..." I love that he didn't stick to his guns. Because Noah loved/s it. :)
And in other baby news...
NOAH'S WALKING!!
And it's just too darn cute.
Unfortunately, he also has a stuffy nose and is grumpy. But we're going to focus on the happy today. :)
1 comment:
LOL not so much baby talk as how I would think he talks to Dodger and Flash :) I actually had my mom ask me, do you think JM disappeared because of how you talked to Jack. I said no and today I was thinking about it and realized if that was the reason (which it wasn't) then I wouldn't want him anyways.
Yay for Noah walking!!! However he's growing much too fast!!! Now you're going to need a bunch of baby gates!!!
Post a Comment