Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

I have certain "favorite moments" with Noah.
One of them happens to be walks.
Noah loves to take walks around the neighborhood (and occasionally tries to veer off into the road).
He's very focused. He studies his feet moving, one in front of the other. He watches flags flapping in the breeze, birds hopping in yards, trucks passing by, and people washing their cars.
He'll stop to check it out for about 30 seconds and moves on.
 

And he wears his little legs out, plops his heiney on the ground, and we sit.




He walks and walks and walks.
And I'm amazed at how far he can go without tiring.
(Our house is beyond that curve in the road back there.)
 

And then we realize that that brown thing on the sidewalk isn't dirt.
Noah grabs it, and I freak.
And guess who gets to carry him all the way back home...


:)
Happy Sunday!

Ni Hao Y'all

4 comments:

Dani In NC said...

OK, I'm embarrassed now because *I* get tired when I get that far from the house. Noah really is full of energy!

I like the very first photo of Noah at the top. He looks like he is striding down the road with such purpose.

Stefanie said...

What a sweet little guy Noah is! Even if he does pick up *brown* stuff ;)
Happy Sunday!

Tatiana said...

He is such a trooper! I bet you're thrilled to have him as your walking buddy! He's so cute!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

It's so funny but Rich and Henry used to do that too. Henry would walk and Rich would just follow him (and keep him from wandering into the street). It's amazing how far those little guys can go!! :-)