
This weekend has been goooorgeous
(don't hate me, peeps up north).
But seriously, these last couple of days have been nothing but sunshine and warm(er) weather.
Usually, for NC, this means we're about to either get snow or freezing temperatures the following week. So we're soaking this up as much as we can. The other day, we decided to take advantage and go to the park, the one where Brad and I grew up going to.
The play thingies have completely changed (did someone decide merry-go-rounds were unsafe? I never see those anymore...), but y'all know how super sentimental I am. Just taking our baby there is special.
Brad helping him go down the slide.

Brad helping him go down the slide.

I can't tell if this face is happy or nervous? A little of both?
If you ever start feeling like your baby isn't small anymore, stick them next to a giant tree.
It helps.
My handsome hubby on the phone with work.
Dumb ol' work messin' with our day.
But he made the most of it.
How many dads do you know that do this while talking to coworkers?
Noah testing the limits.
And then proceeding to give his parents a panic attack...
(don't worry, we caught him).
I know. He's super hot.
Except it takes everything I've got to get a smile out of him with teeth.
My boys.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!











6 comments:
Looks like a great day. Here in Oklahoma, we had awesome weather (60s) for three days. Now we have a huge snow forecast for the next week.
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Really cute pictures. Both your boys are handsome. :-)
I am SO jealous of your weather. We are getting a blizzard in the next 2 days!
Man, I am so hot!
Award on my blog for you :)
All that warm weather this weekend freaked me out. 70 degrees in January? I was expecting to see hail when I woke up on Monday :-).
So glad you got to get out there and ENJOY that weather! We are WAY up North and it's FREEZING!
You've got a couple of adorable guys there :)
Post a Comment