Little man loves blueberries.
He eats about half a small (frozen) bag every morning with his toast.
Actually, sometimes he ignores his toast and fills up on berries, which honestly makes
this mama very happy. It's no secret blueberries are like the superfood of fruit, so I let him
chow down and eat to his heart's content. Which is a lot. Kinda like a teenage boy, just pint sized.
chow down and eat to his heart's content. Which is a lot. Kinda like a teenage boy, just pint sized.
At Noah's well check last week, his pediatrician saw his fingers and asked if he'd been playing with paint that morning. I told him he'd had blueberries for breakfast. Seriously, you should've seen his face light up.
So if you want to win some brownie points with the doc, tell him your kid loves blueberries. :)






3 comments:
So funny because Brinley wants NOTHING to do with blueberries. I've tried frozen and fresh. She haaaates the texture. BUT- She's never been a huge fruit fan. So, I mean I can't complain when she eats a whole plate full of veggies. Hopefully ONE day she'll love them because I sure do!!!
Sooooo cute!!!!!
I've got a whole bag of blueberries in my freezer that I have no idea how to use. The MIL dumped them on me. I'm too lazy to bake or make smoothies. With my luck, they probably have freezer burn on them by now!
Post a Comment