Monday, March 28, 2011

if I had a million dollars...

So I got the new Pottery Barn Kids catalog in the mail yesterday.
And man-oh-man, I could spend a year's salary at this place.

I love the blue and green plaid on the right. So sweet and Eastery but still boyish.

Aren't these cute?!
At $25 each, they should be.

Love this and would love to get Noah's name monogrammed on it.



Y'all... look. A Curious George room.

I guess I'll have to be okay with just the sheets. :)

Oh wait! Look! I can afford this Easter garland!
It's only $8! :)

And let's just say, Brad is thanking his lucky stars that we didn't have a girl first.
Because we'd all be in the poor house.





Isn't it fun to spend thousands without actually having spent a dime? :)

 

5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

PB is my favoooooorite decorating magazine to just OOOO and AHHHH. I love it all. It is so dang expensive. Even when we DO have money (someday...someday), I'm not sure if I'll buy stuff from there! Probably the decorating and house stuff, but the furniture is a bit out of control. You can get good deals all over the place. I do love to dream about our future house! We spent our friday night date last week looking at houses and dreaming!!! WOOO!!!

Dani In NC said...

I like the PB Teen catalog, too. No matter how much money I had, my house would never look that good, though. We have too much clutter!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

We got the kiddie chairs and they are worth every penny. Both kids sit in their chairs constantly...

That sandbox is amazing!! I need a backyard (and a bigger paycheck). :-)

LOVE the Curious George room. Too cute!

Sarah said...

You've just described the reason why hubby tries to recycle the PB catalogs before I can get my hands (and credit card) on them. :)

Lyryn said...

Holy COW! I love those Easter baskets!!! I love them...I wish I had a million dollars too.