This weekend, Noah decided he wanted to help me plant some flowers.
Boys and Dirt.
What is the fascination?
Anyway, he was SO completely focused on playing in the dirt outside, that I was able to go in and make lunches... keeping an eye on him from the kitchen, of course.
I can't help but wonder if he's picked up a couple of pointers from his furry brothers...
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
(ps. after all that excitement over the nice weather, it's now cold and gloomy and rainy. figures.)








8 comments:
So cute and I love that furry brother too!
Great pics! Love that last one :)
Here from Sunday Snapshot!
Great shots. I love how he has plumber's crack. Adorable. :)
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
Baby butt sticking out is the best.
And Gabe was like that. Could play in the dirt for hours. So cute.
adorable! love the last one. :)
Baby butt crack!! Lol . . too cute!
{stopping by from Sunday Snapshot}
Boys do love dirt! Henry does too. :-)
Love your caption on the last one! Cute!
Post a Comment