Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

April showers have definitely arrived. After Brad built the garden beds, it proceeded to rain almost every day for the next week. You have no idea how badly I've wanted to plant all of our veggies (that are currently growing indoors). Yesterday, we finally got a break from the rain and were able to fill up our garden beds.


Guess who wanted to help?


Er... make a mess...



We're pretty sure that the only way our plants are going to survive the summer, is if we go get a sandbox and fill it up with topsoil. I know. We're geniuses. Or just really desperate... ;)

Happy Sunday!


Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Oh I am so jealous! Happy growing!

Jaime said...

I would take the rain over our snow! :) Happy planting!

{stopping by from Sunday Snapshot}

Merrill said...

Oh, how I wish I could plant and grow something! Alas, I don't have a yard...the joy of townhouse living. Hope your gardens grow well!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Or you could put actual sand in it? He might love that! Less dirty. :-)

There is a great park in Chicago that has a GIGANTIC sandbox. I can't wait to take the kids there. There is also the beach. I forget that we live on a big lake sometimes.

CUTE pics. Noah is so handsome!

pudding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

How in the heck do you keep those (lovely, adorable, sweet, enthusiastic) puppies out of your garden beds?!?! Please share any tips! :)