Tuesday, May 24, 2011

let's hear it for the boys

I realize I do a lot of posts about this little guy:


The rest of the boys? They tend to fade into the background a little.


I can't help it. I'm kind of attached to this kid.
Plus, he's awfully cute.


But fear not... you weren't fearing, were you?
The rest of the boys get plenty of love and attention.

"Take a pitcher of me, mommy. I wuv you mommy."

I adore summer evenings, when we get a break from the heat and humidity, and get to hang out in the back yard, thanks to daylight lingering awhile longer.



Dodger and Flash like the summer too.
(um... except Dodger, maybe. he gets pretty miserable in the heat with all that fur. plus, he knows his dad, who refuses to pay for a pro, is going to give him a hack job on his hair any day now)



For the most part, Noah ignores the dogs. They usually just get in his way.
Until tonight, when he realized you can actually play with them!
All of a sudden, he was thrilled... giggling and wanting to get in on the action.



Lots of fun was had by all...
until Brad threw the toy in the tree.
The one tree that's not even technically in our yard.

I love Flash's look here.
Like, "what the heck, dad?!"
But it's okay. Flash still loves him.
A lot.
Almost too much.


Y'know. If he wasn't so hot, I'd probably make fun of him more on this blog. Because he doesn't really have much access to it. Hear that, babe? Don't start lettin' yourself go.
Otherwise, it's a teasing free-for-all on here.

(No, he's not praying for somebody on the phone. Although it looks that way, doesn't it?
He was actually talking insurance with someone. Maybe he was dozing off.)

Anyway, just thought I'd settle your worries and make sure yall knew the rest of the crew is doing fine. Brad's busy with work, and when he's not, he's convincing me to skip my workouts and watch movies and eat lots and lots of ice cream and cookies. Just kidding. About the food part, I mean.
And the furry boys are as happy as two little bugs in a rug.
Although, I have a feeling Dodger wishes it was a much cooler rug.
Just wait. The bad hair do is right around the corner.

G'nite!


1 comment:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Cute post. I love that Noah finally realized the dogs were fun to play with! The ones of him smiling are TOO CUTE.