It's hot.
Like, really hot.
Our poor pups have been stuck inside a lot lately. Because otherwise? They may spontaneously burst into flames... and I'd rather not have that happen.
We're still finding ways to cope, though.
When it finally cools down enough to breathe outside, we take walks. Noah has been asking to go on wagon rides lately. And in an attempt to not stay indoors all the time, we concede.
This was after 5 minutes...
The up side to July are cookouts at the grandparents'.
(yes, I'm aware he wears this shirt a lot... trying to get as much use out of it before he outgrows it)
We celebrated my cousin Seth's birthday, along with Brad's.
This get-together included digging in Granddaddy's garden (thankfully after he'd pulled up what was in it...).
A visit from Bambi.
Even if I was a little too slow at getting a great shot. Boo on that.
The women giving their approval over the doneness of the meat... because it never fails, someone always complains about the state of their burger. Which leads to the men declaring for the 5830468th time that this is the last time they agree to grill the burgers.
Granddaddy made some of his homemade peach ice cream, although he prefers banana.
A cute baby.
And a little game of pool to finish off the night.
Good things are happening with my family.
We took Brad's mom out the other night.
For those of you who don't know, she's a severe diabetic, so she doesn't get to go out as much as she'd like. Brad's dad was busy working, so we picked her up and took her for some ice cream and to watch Noah play in the fountain. And we were joined by another set of grandparents.
I thought about cropping this photo, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
The action in the background is just too darn... puzzling.
What is it with kids and being all weird in the water??
Anyways, we're off for a long overdue date night.
Goodnight all.























2 comments:
That picture at Birkdale makes me LAUGH and cry because I tooootally do not agree with young girls in bikinis. I'm okay with the tankini's, but the skimpy bathing suits for young girls makes me crazy. I went to old navy to look for a suit and there were a MILLION string bikini's and there were so many young (under 14) girls grabbing them WITH their mothers right next to them encouraging it. YIKES.
CUTE pics though!! Love Noah! Brin is tooootally sweaty after being outside too.
That photo at the water park made me laugh out loud.
Your family gathering photos are so cute. It looks like you have such a big extended family and so many youngins for Noah to play with. That is wonderful!!
Have you thought about getting a sprinkler for Noah to play with in your backyard? There are so many cute ones these days for kids.
My mom always gets stuck grilling and she burns everything to a crisp which is exactly how I like my meat! lol
Post a Comment