Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photo Challenge: The Pups

It's Pet Week on both the paper mama and iheartfaces.
And how could I, being the momma to two furry boys, not enter?

This photo was actually taken a few years ago when our pups were... well, pups.
The hubs and I were still dating at this point. His sister's dog had had puppies; so I took one (Dodger), he kept one (Flash), and my grandmother took one (Precious). It worked out great this way, because they all still got to see eachother a lot and play. This was one of those times, and I'm so glad we got a snapshot of it. They were so cute to watch.


The ball of fluff on the bottom is Dodger, the rear end in the air puppy on top is Flash, and Precious is pinned somewhere on the bottom (that's her leg sticking out to the right).

***



The Paper Mama

2 comments:

Bradford4Him said...

Oh what a fun pic! Puppies brings so much laughter and entertainment. Thanks for sharing the joy!

Brenda said...

This totally captures puppies being puppies. I thought it was so funny and when I read your commentary I laughed out loud when I realized there was a third pup in the mix. Classic!!