My friend Lori did this today, and I thought I'd play along. I'm not in the mood to post tons of pictures today anyway. So I guess this is me being a lazy blogger.
What are you really good at? What are you really bad at?
I'm really good at:
Most crafty things. I've always loved anything Art related. I've always done drawings and stuff. As I got older, I've gotten into jewelry making, cards (Stampin' Up), scrapbooking, baking, cake decorating, engraving (jewelry)... I could go on, but I'll start sounding all braggy.
I'm also pretty good at swimming and water skiing. And planning. I love to plan. And so far, I think I'm doin' alright at this whole mommy thing.
I'm really bad at:
Confrontation. I hate it. I'm not usually one of those types that can calmly communicate their point of view when being challenged. I either get too fired up or I cry. I'm much better at debates in writing. I have time to think and formulate an intelligent argument (and take a break to breathe/cry) without sounding like a nutcase.
Have you ever been in a car accident? What happened?
A few, but nothing serious (and only one where I was the driver). I once ran into the back of a BMW on the highway in traffic. Good times.
Where did you attend college?
Heh. Which year? I started out at CPCC (community college), then went to UNC-Greensboro (nice school, wrong time/place for me), and then wound up at UNC-Charlotte. Go 49ers! :)
Describe your morning routine today
Well, okay... but no making fun of me. We have a pretty relaxed "schedule".
9:45 am - Noah wakes up.
10:30am - breakfast
11 am to 12ish pm - clean/hang out with Brad and Noah (Brad had the day off today)
Have you ever snooped through someone else's things? Did you find anything interesting?
No. This has always been a big deal to me. My mom, even as a kid, told me that she'd never snoop through my things. She felt that I was entitled to my own privacy. I've taken that with me, and I give the same respect to others.
What do you think happens when you die?
Gonna see Jesus. And then I'll go hug my grandparents and tell them I've missed them. :)
Are you superstitious?
Nope.
Do people think you are younger or older than you actually are?
Younger. Even when I was a teenager, everyone thought my younger stepsister was older than me.
How did your parent's relationship influence you?
I feel like if I answer this I might get myself into trouble somehow. Every parental relationship my parents' have had has taught me both good things and then mistakes to learn from. Was that politically correct enough?
What were the three happiest moments of your life?
It was actually hard to pick just three. I think that's a good thing, don't you? :)
1. Having absolutely no cares in the world as a kid.
2. Falling in love with Brad (and then marrying him much later).
3. Meeting Noah.
No comments:
Post a Comment