Is it really Wednesday already??
I feel like somebody hit the fast forward button this week.
What I'm Loving This Week:
#1. All of the fun Fall decorating ideas I'm finding!
Right now, the lettered cottage is having a fall mantle linky party if you want to join in on the fun. I reeeeally want to, but my mantle isn't done yet. In fact, I've barely started. Oh well. At least I can get plenty of great ideas before I begin!
I wish this was my back yard. I want to have Thanksgiving here.
#2. I'm loving this color. I now want to dye my hair this shade of red, just for the fun of it.
#3. I'm definitely loving these pretty pieces...
#4. I'm loving random pinterest finds...
#5. I'm loving that Brad has had the last couple of days off of work, with which we spent hanging out with my family, going to see The Lion King, and spending the afternoon at one of our favorite parks.
Happy Wednesday!
xoxo.














2 comments:
I've always been jealous of people who have beautiful red or auburn hair. I could never pull it off, but I love it nonetheless.
Love that photo of you guys!! SO CUTE!
I love those mantles, that caramel cake looks amazing, and you need to dye your hair that color!!
Post a Comment