***
There seems to be a general confusion over the South's reaction to snow. Some of us love it, some of us hate it, and most are stuck somewhere in between. Our obsession with milk and bread sandwiches baffles people (no, I'm not serious. But we do flood the stores to buy milk and bread every time it snows. Why? Those are the first two food items to expire when snowed in) . Our neighbors up north and out west enjoy teasing us at our 2 inches of "Winter APOCALYPSE 2012!!". Schools close, businesses shut down, and basically the local economy crashes at the sight of snow flurries. Personally? I love it. I can genuinely say there's nowhere else in our country that you can get this kind of entertainment. And I'm pretty sure there's nowhere else in our country where it's 70 degrees one day, then ice the next, then back to sunshine and shorts.
Anyway, to sum it up... here's an example of what happens here when it snows:
***
Wanna know what I got for Valentine's Day?
A dehumidifier.
Nothing says, "I love you so much I don't want mold to grow in our crawlspace" like a dehumidifier. My man is so dang romantic.
Happy Monday! :)


3 comments:
Bahahahahaha. This was awesome.
That is so funny!! As a northerner I can still relate!
I live in PA, we get snow often (not this year for some reason?!) but people STILL flock to the store and act like crazy people. And yet we STILL always get out the next day...whether 2 inches or 2 FEET. Seriously. It's funny :)
Post a Comment