Friday, March 2, 2012

things that make me happy

#1. Watching these two together. My little sister stayed with us last weekend, and as always, Noah enjoyed having an extra person to spoil him with attention.
She told me I looked like a total creeper taking these through the window, but I was trying to get a picture of them without distracting Noah. :)




#2. SPRING!!
I know we've got a while until it's "technically" spring, but our weather is telling us otherwise. Both Wednesday and Thursday, it got up to 80 out. It's goooorgeous. Actually, Spring is insisting to arrive early, so much so, that it's thoroughly confusing our plants. I'm reeeally fighting the urge to buy out the plant section at our local Lowes. Our last frost date isn't until April, so right now, it'd be a complete waste of money. I'm not complaining though. The temps alone are totally makes me happy.




#3. Along those lines... I decorated for Easter already.


(got these at Ikea. I know it's more apropos to use fresh, but these won't ever die. So they win.)


#4. My bridesmaid dress came in!! Now to get these arms and legs toned up before the end of this month! I did the P90x Kempo for the first time in months yesterday and now it hurts to move.

#5. Look what we're going to be starting next week!


Actually, we technically have already started, but I just haven't been as consistent with it... plus it helps if they're in underwear and not diapers. :) Any tips are greatly appreciated!

#6. Finally preordered my copy of Bloom! Which is perfect, because it'll be arriving just in time for...

#7. Our trip to Kiawah Island!!

 
via 



My dad and a couple of his buddies bought a cottage there back when I was a teenager. Brad and I have been going with my family since I was like 17, so it holds a lot of special memories for us. We've only been once since Noah was born, so I'm really looking forward to this trip.

#8. Today is my nephew's birthday. We actually have a lot of March birthdays. He and my little sister are only two weeks apart! Looking forward to celebrating tonight!

#9. This smile...


#10. Brad has the weekend off!! Yayy!!

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love your Easter decor! That chalkboard is so cute.

I want to get Bloom but I want to see what you think of it first OK? Please do a review!!

That vacation will be so nice!!

Good luck potty training. Keira is still in pull-ups but tomorrow it's big girl panties. I'll just deal with the mess.