Friday, April 20, 2012

Still Havin' Fun

My parents just arrived last night to join us for the last little bit of our beach vacay. They brought their laptop with them, so I figured I'd share some of our beach pics (from the phone). We have had an absolute blast. More to come.
In the meantime, here's a peak into what we've been up to.







Be back soon!!

***

Also, if yall don't mind doing my friend a big favor and vote for her story at this website. She's trying to win a (much needed) cruise for her and her husband. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Looks amazing!!! Enjoy every minute soaking up the sun. :-)

Charis Faith said...

I am so incredibly jealous!!!! I miss the beach!!!!!

Looks like y'all are having a fabulous time, hope it continues to be wonderful!!!!

Lily Dawn said...

So jealous!! Enjoy your trip- looks beautiful! :)