Sunday, May 13, 2012

To Noah

To my Noah,

Not one second passes that I don't feel so incredibly privileged to be your Momma. Life with you has been nothing but fun. Well, okay. Those first few weeks were a bit... um... challenging, what with the 24/7 screaming and all. But you must've gotten all your screams out at once, because you've been nothing but pure sweetness ever since.


I adore every little thing about you, from those chubby cheeks to your ticklish toes.
Those sweet giggles and random kisses speak so much louder than words ever could. I've loved being the one to stay up with you when you're sick, watching tv and cuddling on the couch. I've loved being able to experience virtually every minute of your life with you. I'm so proud of how far you've come and how much further you're about to go. The Lord has great things in store for you, and I'm so honored that I get to be a part of it.

I love you sweet boy.
Your Mom

1 comment:

Charis Faith said...

What a wonderful picture!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!