And I thought I was doing a pretty good job at it.
That was until we met up with my brother at the park that July 4th-ish weekend.
He tried something new with Noah, and I honestly was worried it'd totally freak him out at first.
But to my surprise, he was fine. More than fine.
The kid couldn't stop laughing.
Uncle Harrison most definitely won some cool points.
(I know I'm sometimes guilty of not watching videos. But seriously, you have to watch this, just to hear Noah's belly laugh. It's so stinkin' cute.)
That was until we met up with my brother at the park that July 4th-ish weekend.
He tried something new with Noah, and I honestly was worried it'd totally freak him out at first.
But to my surprise, he was fine. More than fine.
The kid couldn't stop laughing.
Uncle Harrison most definitely won some cool points.
(I know I'm sometimes guilty of not watching videos. But seriously, you have to watch this, just to hear Noah's belly laugh. It's so stinkin' cute.)

2 comments:
Adorable! My kids love underdogs.
So so so so cute!!
Post a Comment