Other than the diet (which is going amazingly well), we really haven't had a whole lot going on lately.
But in an effort to keep the blog from becoming a big snooze, here are a few things we've been up to the last few days...
Playing Outside.
The heat wave finally moved on through. It's still hot, but not so bad later in the afternoon.
Noah has becoming a little obsessed with these bike pedals lately.
Hangin' Out in a Hot Car.
Don't ask me why. This boy just loves to chill in the car. (Don't worry, I keep at least one door open at all time. Please don't call DSS on me).
Chalk.
Lots and lots of chalk.
Painting.
Noah saw me painting our cabinets (yes, we're still working on them... and maybe you can see why, since Noah wants to help us every time we try working on them). You know what, though? He surprisingly did a really great job!
Sparklers.
Noah has inherited his daddy's love of fire. This concerns me a little, actually. Brad was notorious as a kid for lighting crap on fire all of the time. His mom finally banned him from having any lighters or matches after he lit the side of their house on fire.
Anyways, I had bought these for our July 4th festivities, but since we got hit by the plague that week, they were never put to use. We finally got around to having some fun with them this week, and Noah loved them!
Babies.
I got to tag along on a friend's newborn session yesterday, just to see if I could pick up some good tips. It was super helpful and a lot of fun. It didn't hurt that our model was so darn precious.
Dirt.
Y'all thought he'd moved on past his dirt obsession, didn't ya?
And well, yeah.
That's it. Told you it wasn't anything crazy exciting.
Hopefully I'll have something a little more substantial before too long.
Hope everyone's having a great week!











2 comments:
I loooooove posing newborns. Love it. I feel very comfortable doing it, I think it's the whole mom-thing. But I cannot freaking WAIT to do my own pictures for little baby girl. I hope they turn out okay :) Eek!
That baby photo is precious!!
Henry would live in the car if we let him. :-)
Post a Comment