Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Three.

We're in the middle of pre-party craziness. Noah's little friend party is tonight, which I'm glad we timed it this way. He has his OT appointment this morning, and it makes me feel better knowing in a few hours, all the sad tears will be replaced with birthday fun. :)

I'll eventually get around to blogging about his birthday. And for those of you who have been reading for a while, you already know birthdays get a little out of control in our family. They seem to last forever. We just have so much family, and everyone wants to celebrate.
In the meantime, I wanted to share a few pictures I grabbed on Noah's birthday Monday. Since he's so into Thomas right now, I knew exactly where I wanted to do them. There's an old train that's parked near our favorite park, just waiting for Noah to explore. My original plan was to have him barefoot, but there was a bunch of broken glass on the tracks. I'd rather him have shoes on in the pictures than his feet get all cut up.

I swear this kid is the world's hardest kid to photograph.
He's constantly moving, and he never, ever looks at me.
The one smile we got was because Brad was behind me singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees, & Toes".
But that's okay. I think I captured my baby the way he is... silly, sweet, pensive, and unique. :)



 










Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Sassytimes said...

I LOVE these photos! And I love that you captured who he is. Regardless of perfect smiles, he looks so happy and in his element. I'd say that's perfection! Great job.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

awesome photoshoot with your little/big guy :)

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

The pictures are AMAZING.

I seriously wish you could take our family pics.

Maybe at Christmas time?? Or Thanksgiving time?? We will be there for both. WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER THIS TIME. No excuses!