It's legit, folks.
As of 11:55pm tonight, I will have officially left my 20's.
My thoughts on that later.
Today, I'm celebrating.
One of my oldest and favorite friends (known her since birth) treated me out to lunch today at a Mexican place. Complete with a birthday song sung by 10 Latin men (and included an awful lot of "mamasitas" for a birthday song), sombrero, and ice cream.
As we were recuperating from the laughter of that, I saw in the corner of my eye out of the window... two clowns passing by.
No, she didn't order them. But it was still pretty darn hilarious to have the oldest clown in history tell his cute wife with a cheeseburger hat, "This is the wrong place!"
Yeah.
Birthdays are fun.
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Mine has been fantastic so far. ;)

4 comments:
So fun!!! I love birthdays! Hope you continue to have a fun day! PS clowns totally scare me. seriously!
YAY!!!! So glad you are having such a fabulous birthday!!!!
happy happy 30th my friend. you rock it, hardcore.
Love that picture and you are still a BABY!!!! Wait til 40 hits you like a ton of bricks. :-)
Post a Comment