I'll eventually get to all of my birthday fun details.
But I wanted to go on and blog this little piece of happiness, just in case we don't happen to be IRL buds or friends on Facebook.
Noah has some exciting news he wanted to share... :)
I'm due June 4th
(woohoo for missing the awful summer heat!!).
So far I'm feeling pretty good, other than being tired and queasy. Oh, and a tad bit overwhelmed at the idea of raising TWO kids.
But for now, we're just really excited and feeling very blessed.
And now I'm off to pin a bajillion over-the-top baby ideas on Pinterest! ;)
And now I'm off to pin a bajillion over-the-top baby ideas on Pinterest! ;)

8 comments:
So great :)
What wonderful news to share!
I am so happy for you.
Thanks for keeping this random reader in the know :)
When I saw your B-day picture I thought maybe you were preggars. You just looked different. So happy for you!! YAY!!! That is wonderful news.
Yay! Congrats!!
Congratulations!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! YAY! Congrats! Let the pinning begin!
Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excited to hear more details!
Fb was being stupid last night but I wanted to comment and be all SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but here I am! and! SQUEEE!!! I am so very happy for you ;) So very much. I hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy. DOn't worry about being overwhelmed yet, they'll be enough of that feeling AFTER the baby comes, bahaha ;) Love ya girl!
Yay! Congrats!!!! I was wondering why the uptick on pinterest :) Congrats again!!
Post a Comment