Friday, April 5, 2013

my husband is grounded from the internet


Lately, Brad has been having a little fun at my expense. He's been hacking into my FB account and writing random status updates, like "I like big butts and I cannot lie...", and confusing most of my FB friends. Actually, the majority of the confused people are the ones over 45. Just sayin'.

Yesterday, Brad posted (pretending to be me), "I need to do something nice for my hubby today. I have been really mean to him lately."

And oh my GOSH. People took it seriously. Like way too seriously. I was getting marriage advice, consolation, and suggestions like, "Give him a hot oil massage". And this was after I posted that I'd been hacked. Dude. The man is now banned from the internet. My poor grandmother is going to end up sending her pastor to our home for marriage counseling if he doesn't quit. lol.

So if we happen to be friends on FB, and my status update looks a little odd? Just assume it wasn't me.
Sheesh.

2 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Sounds like a Kemper! Ben has gotten my phone a few times and texted some of my family and friends weird stuff like that. Luckily they always realize it is Ben :)

The pictures of your sister and Skylar are awesome! They both look so grown up and gorgeous!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I'm laughing at my desk!! I thought you were serious too!! You need to change your FB password and log in and out every time. :-)

Hot oil massage? Seriously?