Noah is doing so so well all around. His verbal skills are getting even better, his fine motor skills are improving, and his temperament hasn't been too bad considering all the changes going on. He still loves his tickles, and we're on a strict sensory diet with him, which has helped a lot. He likes us to be with him at night when he goes to bed, but I think that's normal for any kid his age, especially after a big move. He did have a moment our last day at the old house where he realized what was happening. He cried a lot, then perked back up and has been fine since. He hasn't even asked to go back. I think he enjoys being here with so much family.
He lost his other tooth a couple days ago, and I think he looks adorable.
Hayden is still an absolute sweetheart. His joyful personality, big smile, and even bigger heart makes me want to eat him. He's the most gorgeous toddler I've ever seen. He asks for "cancakes" every morning and also loves "annas", "pitz" (pizza), and apples. Every thing he asks for comes with a little hop and enthusiastic volume. :) He's a cuddlebug and loves to be close to me still, but he also allows me to love on Noah and Diana plenty. As long as he gets a little one on one time with me each day, he's totally fine. He's transitioned beautifully and loves having so many playmates around. He's still pretty small compared to Noah, but he makes up for it in personality.
Diana is our beauty queen. She's the most precious baby girl ever. I adore her. Those dimples get us every time.



No comments:
Post a Comment