Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Who's a Birthday Boy???




So Brad turned 25 last Tuesday. We had a whole week full of birthday, most of it he didn't know about till Saturday. We went to Carowinds with Ryan and Meagan. Lots of other people were invited, but July 4th weekend is just not a convenient time to be born. That's ok. We had a blast!


It was weird being back at Carowinds. Last time Brad and I were there was probably in high school. Maybe freshman year of college?



That was back when there was still a Frenzoid, Wayne's World, Hannah-Barbara Land, the Smurfs, and Scooby-Doo was a rollercoaster. Back when the place was swarming with 15 year olds making out in the lines. When you'd meet up with your best friends, and wander around looking for the hot guys. Back when your parents dropped you off and you were free for a day!


Is it a bad sign when you're only 25 and talking about them good 'ol days?



So anyways, we ended the night with some pizza. I was so hungry I could've eaten the box it came in. Coupons on top and everything.




Mo and his wife Elba stopped by and we all played the Wii. Good times.












In other news, Brad went to his heart doctor for the first time in 2 years. Everything's still running smoothly, so that's always good to hear.



He's closing again this weekend, so we'll see what kind of projects I come up with this time.

No comments: