First, Brad surprised me with 15 red roses. I asked him what they were for, and he said, "Because it's your last day at work!" He's so sweet to me. Most guys would probably be a little nervous and not very excited for their wife to stop bringing in some $$, but my husband gives me roses to celebrate.

When I got to work, Janet, the sweet lady who is taking over my position, brought me beautiful orange lilies, a card, and donut holes (still tasty, but fewer calories... that's what we decided to tell ourselves).
My bosses (who are away on vacation) not only were nice enough to pay for our lunch, but they surprised me with gorgeous flowers. They called and wished me best of luck with the baby and to make sure to stop by whenever I want to visit.
We ended up getting a takeout from a local Italian place called Campagnia (sp??), and it was so good! After work, we all headed over to my coworker's house for a cookout and one last get together. They were all so sweet, and we had a blast. They're absolutely hilarious, and I'm really going to miss these ladies.

As a farewell gift, they surprised me with a Pandora bead that I've really been wanting, but it was just too expensive so I couldn't ever justify buying it. I was SO excited!!

I had an awesome last day at work, and although I was a little sad to leave, I'm excited to start my new phase. Only a couple more weeks till we finally get to see little Noah!
1 comment:
What a great last day!! We can't wait to see little Noah either. The last 3 weeks of my pregnancy lasted forever for me. Enjoy you last few weeks of being with just Brad. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment