Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Little Late, I Know...

So my aunt finally got around to posting some of the pictures from my last baby shower, so I decided to steal some of them and stick them on here.


My aunts who threw the shower for me... Susan, Sandi, and Christie.


So pretty! The flowers are from my grandmother's garden


My stepsisters, Sarah and Hannah, and my stepmom Desna

And just for the fun of it, I thought I'd share some pics from our monthly family gatherings we have. I love my family so much, and we're so blessed to all live so close and be able to get together so often. Not many people have that, so I try not to take advantage of it. These are all from this spring/summer.


My cousins Nathan and Aaron in my granddaddy's old T-bird


My daddy, me, and Brad


Me and my brother in my skinnier pregnant days... can't wait to get back to that size!


My little cousin Nathan... isn't he a cutie?? :)


Harrison and my granddaddy switched hats (and that's my cousin, Natilie)


Brad and my aunt, Susan. They're good buddies. :)

In more recent news, I finally got the energy to vacuum and mop today. Yay for a clean house!
Also, we went out with my dad and stepmom last night for dinner and then got our mattress and changing table pad. What's even better was that yesterday, our Classic Pooh nursery stuff came! Perfect timing! Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

YAY! Can't wait to see cute pics of all the bedding.

I can't wait to get all the bedding for our girl and actually have a room full of baby girl stuff!!! Hooray!

Hey, are you still wearing your wedding band? Mine are getting a bit tight and I'm thinking its about time to retire them :-(