As promised, here are a few photos of the bedding we finally got put together, along with a couple other nursery/baby related projects:

(oops, forgot to take the tag off)

Don't worry, I just put Pooh in there so the crib didn't look so lonely. We're also going to take the bumper pad out whenever Noah actually starts using the crib. It just looks cuter this way for now.


A cute little bucket I ordered to put Noah's toys in. If you're interested, go to thirtyonegifts.com. They have lots of cute stuff.


Brad put together the high chair. It's nice, because it folds up so we can store it until we use it. Also, the tray is dishwasher-safe. So a BIG yay for that! We also got the stroller put together, but I didn't take any pictures of that.
MAJOR update:
Brad got a promotion!! He'll be moving into Logistics for Target. They're moving him into a higher volume store (SuperTarget), and he begins this next week! Funny enough, my last week of working for the Jewel Box is the week he begins his new position. We were concerned about how we'd deal without my income, but we knew we'd figure it out. God definitely provides. He's getting a great raise, plus quarterly bonus opportunities. In a time where people are struggling to find jobs and survive, we know we're blessed for him to have the job he has where he can still continue moving upward.
Plus, he'll be working at a SuperTarget right near the gym he joined, so he's excited to get back into shape (and I can't wait to join him before too long).
2 comments:
Cute stuff!! I agree shopping, planning, and setting up the baby stuff is really the fun part about being pregnant. I'm excited for you, only a few more weeks left! That's awesome about Brad's promotion!
That is so exciting for Brad! Girl, you are almost through with being pregnant. Time has flown by...seriously. My mom is throwing a baby shower for me when we are in NC, but I will have no clue how you are feeling and what your prego status will be on August 6th! I'll send you a message on facebook to get your address and my mom will send you an invite so if you feel up to it....you can join us! If not, Ryan and I will come to you :-)
Post a Comment