Brad:
First of all, he's a total hottie. Always has been, but especially now that he's lost 26 pounds. Can you believe it?
He's so fun to be around. He's constantly making me laugh, and he loves to be the center of attention. We work well together that way. I like to play the supporting role, so we're a good fit in that aspect.
He's such a good daddy. He loves to play silly games with Noah and make him laugh. I love cuddling in bed with those two and watching Noah just stare at Brad. We're not sure if he's thinking, "What are you doing here, Daddy? This is mine and Mommy's bed" or if he's just enthralled with his daddy. I'm choosing to think it's the latter, but Brad's not so convinced. :)
Anytime he sees me struggling, he jumps in to help me.
He's such a hard worker. I've never seen anyone work this hard to provide for their family. He has such a crazy schedule and somehow still makes plenty of time for us. He wants so badly to give us all a wonderful life (mission accomplished), and he's willing to whatever it takes. I really love that about him.
He's beat the odds. He's come through so much in his life. Sometimes it's hard for me to remember where we were just a few years ago... in hospitals, the ER, and countless Dr's offices. It seems like a million lifetimes away, now that he's doing so well. I don't know how he managed to go through all of that and still keep his spirits up.
He loves me. I mean, this man is absolutely, 100% devoted and smitten with me, and I honestly couldn't tell you why. I think he's slightly crazy. But either way, I'm thankful. When I thought I'd lost him forever, he fought for me. He's always fought for me. He's gone through every obstacle imaginable to make sure we stay together. When others told him he was stupid and it was pointless, he refused to listen. He knew he wanted to be with me, and nothing was going to stop that fact.
This man is everything I've ever wanted and so much more. He's not perfect, but he's certainly close enough for me.
He's my hero.

Dodger and Flash:
They were my first babies. Little Dodger, mainly, but Flash too. I love Dodger's sweet spirit and cuddliness. He has no idea he's a grown dog and thinks that he should always be curled up in my lap. He's not very manly looking, but that's okay. He's a sweetie pie, and I love him. Flash is our protector. He only gets defensive when he thinks it's necessary. He makes sure we're safe, and I love that about him. He loves to run and play. You could set him free in a field and he would run for hours. We've done it before. :) I love my puppies. They make life a tad more messy, but they're fun to have around.

My Family:
They provide me with so much support, it's ridiculous. My dad has always tried to give me the most comfortable and happy life he could (I seem to have that affect on men, don't I?). He's such a sweet person, and I love him so much.
My mom is my warrior. She's loving, fun, and silly... but don't mess with her babies. You might get hurt. My mom is a giver. She wants to help any and everyone she can. She's got so much love in that big heart of hers, I don't know how she holds it in.
The rest of my family is amazing. My stepmom is fun to go shopping with, and my stepdad is one of my best buds.
My brother and sisters are all interesting and amazing people. Everyone is unique. I'm so blessed to have such a big, crazy family.




Noah:
Do I really need to go into further detail? Just look at him. He's gorgeous and chubby and giggly... everything you could ask for in a baby. He's got the most beautiful, royal blue eyes. The camera never does them justice. He's such a strong little guy. I love cuddling with him, and love that he's a cuddler. I'm not sure how long that'll last, so I'm soaking up every minute of it. I wish I could stick a brick on his head and make him stay this little. He's my everything.

1 comment:
I love the montage of pictures!!!
Post a Comment