Brad and Ben went to see Robin Hood at like 11pm, and of course, I was at home in bed. We went to CiCi's for dinner with the family, but Noah got sleepy (like "I want my bed now" type sleepy) so we had to leave.
Like I said, things are different.
While family time has changed, I still got to hang out plenty with everyone. Noah loved the attention. We were constantly going. He went to the funeral, then to aunt Joanie's house with the extended fam, to Granny and Granddad's... not to mention, we woke up one morning to find my nephew Kalyb asleep on our couch. There were plenty of people for Noah to play with.
Fortunately, Brad's family was sweet enough to come to our house, so that I could be with everyone too. Noah was able to go to bed on time, and I got to join in on the fun.
Lia and I playing Noah's favorite "game": chase!
Granddad (Brad's dad) and Ben
Noah and his Aunt Lia
Granddad
As you can imagine, with all of this going on, I haven't been able to stick to my P90x routine. There's just been way too much going on. It also hasn't helped that we ate crap most of the week. The plus side: I didn't gain an ounce. My metabolism must have caught up or maybe I didn't eat as much as I thought I did, but either way, I'm still the same weight. Which means I'm able to maintain whatever weight I'm at. Yay!
Tony Horton will be resuming his
3 comments:
I wish I could have been there to hang out with everyone and especially to see Noah. It's been way too long!
You're looking fabulous! It hits me how much babies change things everytime I go out with one of my friends who is now a mom. In some ways for me it's still a little surreal, I know that it's happened but i just don't feel like we're "old" enough to be at these places in our lives.
Babies do change everything and it takes some getting used to. Noah is so yummy. He's so big and cute!!
Post a Comment