Tuesday morning, I got to meet up with Jess and the kiddos. The last time I saw Cass, I think she was maybe two years old (and Gabe was tiny). They really are the cutest little things and so well behaved {she insists they only behave when others are around, but I'm still not sure I believe her :) }.
Whether she knows it or not, she's always been one of those people that inspires me. As the kids were eating lunch, and we were catching up nearby in the livingroom, Gabe asked politely if he could have some more blueberries. I thought to myself how awesome it is that he asks for more fruit instead of cookies and crap. That's seriously one of my goals for my kids... to have them want healthy food instead of junk.
Anyways, it was fun getting to see her again and meet Livie. I could eat that baby up. Such a cutiepie.
After I left, I realized I have a picture from back-in-the-day of Jess and I. It was taken at her baby shower (with Cass). I swear, she looks exactly the same. Must be good genes. :)
Back in 2003
Livie and Noah


2 comments:
I didn't know that. But thank you...I'm not sure I'm all that inspiring but it's nice to know that something in my life has touched someone else's.
And it's true. They can be heinous. I swear. Really.
I CANNOT believe you put that picture up. I was 8 months pregnant with a really bad haircut. *shudder* Haha!
That's a great picture and you look awesome to be 8 months pregnant!! The pic of Noah and Livie, so cute!!!
Post a Comment