Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Things Friday

Apparently, I'm on a blogging frenzy today. I guess I'm making up for the last week or so.

Anyway, one of the blogs I follow, Loves of Life, did a post today called Five Things Friday. It looked fun, so I thought I'd join in.

5 things I did yesterday:

- went to dinner with my hubby and baby

- beat my husband in poker

- started on my art project

- took Noah on a wagon ride

- went on a quick walk with our neighbor Laurina and baby Allie



*

5 random things on my mind:

- I have to finish these Thank You notes and get them mailed out

- my Mary Kay business is just not happening right now, and it's
kind of a downer...

- I will get a manicure for my friend's wedding next month. I haven't
had one since my wedding. I think it's time.

- my baby has the most adorable rolls and chubby cheeks I've ever seen

- if I were the man with the yellow hat, I would've dropped George off at the zoo
a looooong time ago...

*

5 things I can't live without right now:

- my awesome mom car

- my hubby/baby/doggies

- vacuum cleaner... seriously, you should see the mess Noah makes
while he eats.

- the internet

- showers


*

5 things I'm thankful for:
(stealing a couple of these from Katie)

- a healthy, happy family

- cooler weather... finally

- Curious George

- a steady income that allows me to stay home

- grace.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!