Heather tagged me. I love these things, because you get to learn things about friends that they most likely wouldn't think to tell (or blog about). So here goes...
- Green! I think it's because of my brown eyes, brown hair, and pale skin. It's one of the few colors that doesn't make me look washed out. Also, it's the perfect color for every season. Wear green in December, and you're being festive. Wear it in April, and it's springy! I also wear a lot of blue. I've painted our bedrooms blue and our downstairs living and dining rooms green.
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Oh gosh. I have many, usually involving some guy I really liked. And most of the stories are just me tripping over myself... up the stairs, down the stairs, walking on a completely flat surface. There was one time, I was 14, and I went to visit Brad at his house down the street. I was taking my little sister (at this time, she was only a few months old) on a walk in her stroller. His house is on a hill, so when I was leaving, I thought it'd be fun to show off how much of a "fun" big sister I am. I started jogging a little down his driveway... until my foot accidentally got caught on the wheel of the stroller and sent me rolling down the driveway. I didn't hang on to the stroller, so Madison went flying down as well and it fell over sideways. Fortunately, it was one of those hefty, expensive ones that had a ton of protection, so she was fine.
I looked up and saw Brad standing there with his mouth open, completely stunned at what he just witnessed. He sweetly asked, "Are you ok??" I smiled and nodded, and then he proceeded to laugh hysterically at me.
I have never ever been able to live that one down.
3. Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears, if so what?
Probably not. I have a thing about bellybuttons. They kinda freak me out a little, so that's out. And really, do you see me getting anything else on my body pierced??
4. Are you a social butterfly or a homebody?
Total homebody. I've always been like that. I was always the kid that got homesick at sleepovers. What can I say? I love my parents. :)
But I do love getting out and seeing friends, meeting new people. It just takes me awhile to get comfortable with new people and places.
5. Are you done having babies or do you want more?
Nope, not done yet! This isn't an announcement or anything... just making that clear. But yeah, if it weren't for the whole pregnancy part, I'd have a whole house full. I just had a terrible first pregnancy experience.
I'd also like to adopt a little Asian girl, most likely from China. But so far, Brad says no. And fyi, I wanted to adopt one before it was the cool thing to do.
6. Are you loyal to your hairstylist or do you try every salon in town?
I've never been loyal. I wish I were. I'd like to have somebody I love to go to every single time. My problem is that I can't afford to go all the time. I really only go like twice a year. Plus, I don't know who to ask for when I call a new place, and they usually give me the newbie. Last time, it was the owner's daughter. Total waste of money.
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Are we talking houses or towns? Because I've moved a few times into different homes, but they were all in the same town. Once was even right across the street. That's what happens when your dad builds homes. But I didn't move out of my hometown until Brad and I got married. And now we're about 15-20 minutes away.
8. If you could plan your vacation just you and your love, where would it be?
Oh man, I have so many since I've never really been anywhere besides Disneyworld, the beach, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Oh yeah, and Cancun. I'd love to go to New York, just to see it at least once... but mainly at Christmas. I've heard it's a madhouse then, but I don't care. I want to skate under the big tree.
I also want to go to California, Hawaii, Alaska, Vegas, Chicago, and Colorado. I'd love to go to the Virgin Islands. But if I had to pick just one place, it'd be Europe. I want to meet up with my old Au Pair again in Paris, along with the Eiffel Tower. I'd love to see Rome too. And Spain. Maybe one day when we're old and rich. :)
Ok, now to tag some other peeps:
Anna S.
Meagan
Sara
Elisabeth



1 comment:
You look so gorgeous in green!! I would love to adopt a little asian girl as well, or an african child. I still plan to adopt a child through compassion at some point.
So much fun to learn a little bit more about you!!
Post a Comment