Friday, September 3, 2010

my super cool husband

My husband has always been the "cool" kid.
It's part of why I was so attracted to him. He was confident (borderline cocky), cool, incredibly
cute, independent, and totally hilarious.

I was not.
I was the super goody-goody, Christian girl who freaked at the thought of
getting anything below an A- on a test.
As for the "cute factor"... well... you all saw the perm post.

See the difference?

Him:

Me:

Yep. Match made in heaven.
Why is it good girls always seem to fall for the "bad" boys?

When I was head-over-heels for him, he was....

...smooth and incredibly confident...


...spontaneous...


...had a healthy disrespect for authority and public property...

...well-liked and popular...


...and pretty darn funny.



Life with Brad is definitely an adventure.
I've loved every second being with him (even when he's being annoying lol).


4 comments:

Jess said...

I married the cool kid too.

And I put dorky to shame. I wore plaid. And loafers. The end.

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

Jess, I actually thought of you and the recent post you did about Chris when I was writing this. lol.

Charbelle said...

LOL I think I had you both beat by the oh so not cool factor, there are pictures but they will never ever ever make it onto my blog, the ones of me tagged on FB are bad enough and they aren't the worst that exist.

Charbelle said...

There's an award for you over at my blog :)