Last night, my sis-in-law and niece went to a bonfire at my friends' (Jim and Jessica) house. The husbands watched the boys (she has two), and we had a nice night out, free from chasing babies, changing diapers, and saying "WHAT is that in your mouth??".
While we were at the beach, I tried my hand at a little bit of photography again. I really do love it. It's so fun and there's no pressure since it's just my family. And they're nice enough to amuse me.
I prefer candids. I just think they made better pictures. However, my mom likes posed shots, so I did a few of those as well.
The ones of me, I obviously didn't take. Brad took those.
Also, I've uncovered another aspiring photographer... my little sister. Ever since I got my fancy shmancy camera, she loves to take pictures. She keeps telling my stepdad to buy "my mom" one for Christmas. :) So the ones of Brad, Noah, and I were taken by her.
Love this girl.
I should've had my mom scoot closer (and look like she belongs with them instead of like she wishes she could run away), but Noah was getting fussy, so my attention was a little diverted.
The above and below pictures pretty much sum up my mom... which is why I prefer these
over her more serious poses. This just brings to life who she really is.
I have to send a BIG thank you to my friend Heather for fixing this one for me. There used to be a big round red circle on Noah's face (most likely sand that got on the lens).
PS. These are all of my pictures. If I find out that anybody is using them without my permission, this Southern lady will be sicking all her redneck relatives on you. And yeah. You don't want that. So be nice and don't steal. K thanks. :)






























3 comments:
So sweet! I think my fave is the one of Noah sitting with his hat in his hand. So adorable.
BTW. If you don't want to worry about people stealing your pics, you can watermark them in www.picnik.com. It's a free site, and has nice effects too. Didn't know if you'd ever used it. :)
lol. That's what I used to edit all of these. :) Yeah, I need to do that, so I won't worry about it. I just was so ready to get these finished.
Hailey, please take off the pic of Art and your Mom kissing. Its to scary for childern to see. :)
Post a Comment