Last night, as we were saying prayers, my husband had a major brain fart moment. At least he'd better have had a brain fart moment...
He was praying for our family and then got to me, "...and please help my wife to lose weight..."
...
He explained that he knew I've been trying to lose weight and get healthy again (lots of long power walks, workouts, and salads going on right now). If I didn't know him so well and know that his intentions were innocent, our prayer would've ended with a punch to the arm. I swear that man sometimes makes me forget I know Jesus...
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS that last part made me laugh. Forget I know Jesus, HA!!!! Um yeah he's lucky he's still walking straight!!!
Maybe Brad was channeling MY husband's prayers for me. Goodness knows, I need all the help I can get with 100+ pounds to drop!
Post a Comment