Three years ago, I married my best friend.
It had been a long time coming. After dating for almost 8 years, we had finally gotten around to getting married. Everything about our wedding was perfect.
My dress...
the flowers...
beautiful bridesmaids...
my bff Kelly as my MOH...
the cake...
my daddy to walk me down the aisle...
we even had a horse drawn carriage...
but the best part (besides the cake. ok, kidding), was becoming this guy's wife...
Most importantly, though, was the fact that we knew beyond the flowers and candles and cake was life. We'd already been through so darn much, including the possibility that he wouldn't even be around to get married to. And I'm so thankful to have him.
The last three years have been the calmest and most blessed years we've had together so far. No major catastrophes or near death experiences.
We bought a home. We turned into a family.
And we've loved every minute of it.










4 comments:
Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Such beautiful pictures!!!
Where did those extra two years come from? It feels like you guys just moved in a year ago :-).
Your wedding was so pretty and you looked gorgeous. I LOVE the pink flowers and that cake. I also love that you had a horse/carriage!
Perfect wedding indeed! Congratulations. :-)
Post a Comment