***
Jess has a fun post today about mommyhood. It made me laugh, just hearing how different (yet similar) each of her kids are. She does a great job of being real about parenting, and it always cracks me up. And no, I'm not writing this because I'm entering some giveaway. I just think she's awesome. That's all.
***
I'm afraid I'm killing my orchid.
I know. Stop the presses.
***
This week has been so incredible, weather-wise. And from what I'm reading, sounds like everyone else is enjoying it too.
Noah is still getting over his cold/ear infection, and so am I. Sleep has been weird. The other night, I was achey all over and had a pounding headache. Noah was a dollbaby and obviously needed the extra sleep as well, because we didn't wake up until 12pm yesterday. TWELVE, people. That's like a schedule only partyhardy college kids have. So to celebrate how great we were feeling, we ran some errands and then went to one of my favorite parks. My aunt used to take me there when I was a kid, and Brad and I used to go on dates there with the pups before we got married. It has a great nature trail, a playground, and is right on Lake Norman. Noah hasn't seen the lake much (my grandparents moved off the lake before I got married), so it was fun watching him.
(also, please forgive some of the lighting issues going on in some of these pictures. still lots of learning going on, and the only way that happens? by taking lots of bad pictures.)
Checking out the trail...
Lovin' the lake...
Going out on the pier to get a better look...
This playground had the perfect Noah-sized slide.
Metal slides make a much cooler sound than plastic ones.
Happy Friday!!



















5 comments:
Honey, I change my blog template about once a year! I don't think anyone minds a few pics with snow in them, especially since it is February and many parts of the country are still digging out from under the white stuff.
As for your photography, I don't think you know how to take a bad picture. All the photos in this post look great, as usual.
Is that the state park or the other park? I think it's the other park, I've been to both :)
LOVE your pics!!! You're doing a great job!!! Again, make time stop Noah is growing up WAY too fast!!!
LOVING our weather!!
Aww! ThAnks.
And when weived there my kids loved that park. Still do, actually.
Those photos are so good. So jealous of your weather!
I agree that Noah gets his good looks from his dad.
Post a Comment