Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Dance

A couple days ago, we went by Lowes to get some bulbs and seeds. While I was shopping, Brad let Noah wander around the store with him. Lowes is one of Noah's favorite places. He loves to explore and smile at the shoppers. He's never destructive. He just enjoys walking around. So while they were wandering about, he found the automatic doors to the gardening center outside. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but he does what I call his "happy dance". I'm so glad Brad caught this on video, because it has made me laugh hysterically every.single.time. And trying to describe it just doesn't do it justice.
(ps. the guy at the end told Brad that his babies are in their 20's now, in case you couldn't hear him).

So here it is. Noah's happy dance...





3 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Oh goodness...that is the cutest thing ever. It made me happy this morning.

team cowan said...

So cute. Love it.

Jess said...

That may be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. SO funny.