"When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness;
by his wounds you have been healed."
I Peter 2:23-24
"When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades."
Revelation 1:17-18
(lilies that bloomed in our garden this week)
"Holy, holy, holy
is the Lord God Almighty,
who was, and is, and is to come"
Revelation 4:8b
Happy Easter!
***





2 comments:
He is risen indeed!
Here from Sunday Snapshot.
Thank you for the verses.
And happy Holy-day!
Nancy-of the crazy 8
Post a Comment