He lost his battle with cancer almost 12 years ago (can't believe it's been that long).
So in honor of Rob, we met my inlaws for lunch.
(k, I know it's supposed to be Saturday MORNING Scene, but any time that falls before nap time is considered morning for me). :)


Noah loooooves Panera.
He'd already eaten toast and a bowl full of blueberries for breakfast (about an hour earlier).
Yet somehow, he still had plenty of room for a blueberry muffin... his favorite.
It's no secret that our area is enduring a serious heat wave right now. While I am more of a Fall girl, I agree with sassytimes, though. Complaining about it isn't changing anything. Believe me, I've tried. It's summer. It's supposed to be hot. At least I'm not pregnant right now. Been there, done that. NEVER AGAIN (if I can help it). It's actually a little dangerous to go out today. The heat index is supposed to be like 115 or something. And the humidity?? Uuuuggggh. Pretty sure I could lose 10 lbs worth of water weight just sitting out there (hmmmm.....). So in hopes of keeping the boy entertained indoors, I decided to try out the Play-Doh again. We'd attempted it a few months ago, but he was all about eating it rather than playing with it.
This time though?
It was a hit.
Oh, and this is him singing a song.
It goes something like this: "Oooooooooooooo......"
:)

K, y'all ready for the money shot?
This is how I get paid.
We go along our normal day, when all of a sudden...
BAM.

It's really really rare that I get a shot of him smiling and actually looking at the camera.
And today?
It happened like 15 times.

Hope you're having a great weekend!!
:)









5 comments:
So glad I left just in time to miss the heat wave and the awful humidity! Love that smiley picture of Noah...way cute. Hope everything is going well.
oh my gosh these pictures of noah are just precious!!! you so need to print some of those out!
and i feel you on the heat girl... it's INSANE! i'm ready for fall!
Cannot WAIT till E can play playdough!!!!!
Great smiling shots!! Sometimes they surprise you. :-)
I love how you said that sometimes you get paid, and it's the smile. He has such a great smile!!! Time does go by so quickly!!! So hard to believe he will be 2 so soon!!!
Post a Comment