(This is Hailey's Husband)
Hailey, I wanted you to know that I have loved experiencing almost every single life event with you. You have always been there for me when I needed you beside me. You have held my hand when I was unable to feel my own. I love you for who you are: mother to Noah, a daughter to your parents, a friend, and the woman who gave her world to me one November. I love the way you smile when ever Noah learns something new. Just hearing your voice makes my crazy life seem so simple.
I am proud of you. Hailey, you have always put others ahead of yourself no matter what the circumstances have been. You spent all of your life helping others and asking nothing in return. Well, today I would like to give something back. Today, I will celebrate you.
I love you.
Brad
4 comments:
...oh my gosh this was beautiful!!! What a wonderful husband to write something like this!!! ahhh did you die when you read this???
awww brad ;)
You two are so lucky to have each other!
Soooo sweet!!!!!
Post a Comment