Last Thursday, we hosted a little Christmas get-together at our place.
To keep it simple, we asked everyone to bring a finger food (and boy, did they deliver... egg rolls, praline strips, and a veggie tray to name a few). While I was mixing us up some Christmas popcorn, our buddy Nate walked in and said, "Uuhhh... Hailey. You might need to come see this." I had underestimated Noah's height, and he had helped himself to a plate of sugar cookies. He had lined up 6 cookies in a row, all with one nibble taken out of each, and was working his way through the plate. He's such a little stinker.
(I spy a little Noah sneaking more food)
The party was a lot of fun. I hadn't hung out with these particular girlfriends since the summer.
So it was great getting to catch up.
(don't worry, the toilet brush is clean!! Noah wouldn't leave the regular ones alone, so we bought him his own... you should see people's faces though before we tell them that!)
(oh look. there's the toilet brush again. it's like the Where's Waldo of this post)
And there were babies everywhere!
Seriously, if you're needing to get a quick baby fix, just call me.
I can hook you up.
Nothing says Christmas like a red P-coat and snowflake jammies.
Noah played with his buddy Sydney, which was cute to watch.
They had races in our kitchen, and I didn't care one bit. Seeing him actively playing with another toddler was totally worth dodging the stampede.
(I spy a little Noah sneaking more food)
The party was a lot of fun. I hadn't hung out with these particular girlfriends since the summer.
So it was great getting to catch up.
(don't worry, the toilet brush is clean!! Noah wouldn't leave the regular ones alone, so we bought him his own... you should see people's faces though before we tell them that!)
(oh look. there's the toilet brush again. it's like the Where's Waldo of this post)
And there were babies everywhere!
Seriously, if you're needing to get a quick baby fix, just call me.
I can hook you up.
Nothing says Christmas like a red P-coat and snowflake jammies.
Noah played with his buddy Sydney, which was cute to watch.
They had races in our kitchen, and I didn't care one bit. Seeing him actively playing with another toddler was totally worth dodging the stampede.
And even though the majority of people had to leave by 10pm to put babies to bed, it was still a really great time.
Happy Tuesday!!
xoxo.












2 comments:
Your home look so pretty. Your tree is amazing and I really love that chalkboard!!
What a fun party! I love that Noah was sneaking bites of the cookies :)
Post a Comment