Although, I do have several friends who were around for one of those "magical dates". One of them now has a famous elbow as seen in a paparazzi photo.
No, this is a much more important bachelorette, at least to me (and her fiance).
Last night, we celebrated my girl, Kelly.
She's getting married next weekend, to her own Brad. Yep, he and my husband share the same name. Also? He has a daughter named Hayley. Crazy, huh?
Anyway, we had ourselves a little "passion party". They were also going out for drinks and stuff afterwards, but I'm a mom, Brad had to work, my SIL was coming, and well... I don't really drink anyways. So I had to skip out on that part. But it was still fun to be a part of her celebration.
(this might be my favorite photo of the night... their dog checking out the catalog too)
(testing out one of the heated massagers)
(the only picture of us from the whole night. I have got to remember to pack a regular point-n-shoot!)
Less than a week to go!
Let the festivities begin!!
(which may include a much needed spray tan for me. at the moment, the photographer may be blinded by my ghostly white legs... no need for a flash!)








1 comment:
YAY so fun!!!!!
Post a Comment