Monday, March 26, 2012

Signs of Spring

Spring is so pretty.
It's my favorite season for many obvious reasons.


The flowers are gorgeous.


My boy gets to be outside more.




But Spring has its less-than-lovely side too.
Like the pups looking for shade from the heat.


Or this adorable bumblebee that stalks me out front.

 (can't tell you how many times its "buzzed" me)

Or how sweaty Noah gets.


Forget sweat. The boy just gets plain dirty.

5 comments:

Sarahsworld said...

When my son was looking over my shoulder at your pics. he said, "I wish those puppies were in our family." :)

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Your camera makes me soooo jealous! The clarity of those pictures are amazing. Holy cow! Need to start saving pennies stat!!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

You are so good with your 50 mm lens!! You are inspiring me. I love that photo of the bee!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Two things--

1. It's not your camera that's amazing, it's you. :) Photographers don't get enough credit for it not just being the camera.

2. I'm jealous of your nice weather, we're back to chilly weather again. So typical, Pennsylvania :)

Gina said...

That first flower picture? GORGEOUS. I want to hang it in my bathroom.

Also? I have very sweaty little boys too. Poor little bears.